Pune , City of knowledge !

                 The title explains everything. I have wondered  whole India  but the affection which I have received from Pune is marvelous . Every single moment spent in Pune has taught me something , infact the city is built in such a manner that it emphasize people to learn . I will not just praise the city by just writing , I will also give some examples . In Pune, the road side  walls are not decorated with spitting of paan but they are beautifully painted with bright colors and contain images depicting the teachings of life . These images not only teach us something but the person sitting behind the two wheeler or a car also enjoys travelling.
                              The heart of the city , " Shivajinagar " still follow the British Architecture. This area has beautiful bazaars with their own culture and diversity. Even the tourists from different countries are seen here , enjoying the scenes of bargaining being done by the Indian women.
Pune also stands as a hub for Engineering and Medical aspirants. "College of Engineering Pune" built in 1854 follows British Architecture and acts as dream college for many students.  The achievement which has made the college powerful is the satellite  "SWAYAM" built by the students and launched by the ISRO. The city is booned with many natural beauty and is connected with many hill stations . Lonavala , Khandala and  Mahabaleshwar are one of them. Pune acts as a junction for all of them. 
                              Pune is also connected with the metropolitan city Mumbai by many ways . It is a five hour journey by road or by train. This journey is overwhelmed with the beauty of  Western Ghats.
                              And lastly I want to finish by giving all  punekars a good news that the time is near when the city will be covered by the rails of metro train. So travel to Pune to make knowledgeable memories.....................


                                                     Akshit Madan

     
             

Comments